maandag 1 september 2014

Today I just want to say happy birthday moj brat!

First things first!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIVA!  Even though I am not there, i am celebrating your birthday!

What happened this week! We met with Suada, and she want to have all the lessons in one day! We just started to read from the book of Mormon out loud and she just asked if she could see it, she started reading.. Asked questions and guess what.. We gave her our lesson! OW DA! my companion is AWESOME! She pulled a LEFLER!

She is actually a good missionary and a prankster!
The Elders changed in the church ( they were playing volleyball with an investigator) and left their clothes. My companion took one of the pants and a watch and hid it in a drawer. and we left! (I was totally innocent btw.. I was prepping German!) So later the Elders called us and Elder Stuart was asking! Where are my pants!! Sestra Lefler said.. what happened!! long story short! she made them believe that there was a hobo in the church looking around and he might have stolen the pants and watch...
Elder Stuart was like.. well it looks like I am going to sit in district meeting in my shorts!
Sestra Lefler and Haris ( Yes our 1st counselor was a huge part of this!!) started laugh and told them what they did and where there stuff was.

The elders decided to get back!! But before that they did the ice-bucket-challenge! With Haris! See picture of wet people! :P

Later the elders, because they knew my companion is legitimately scared for clowns, they sended her a few creepy pictures of clowns! She could not sleep! Thanks guy! -_-'
She later told them what happened.. and is totally planning on getting back to them.. And I will share that later, after execution! ;)

Later this week my companion thought it would be nice to lock herself up in the Rožajac bathroom and walk into nettle.. that was not wise.. But slightly funny!

During sign ups for English and German, we where alone in the church for a while, because the elders went to play volleyball with investigators, at the end of sign-ups there was this creep, Blažo. He was die-hard flirting with my companion and wanted her to learn more about the church. he actually wrote on the application-form his address.. He was a total creep.. and actually turned around and came back, so we decided to close up everything and I was texting the elders, calling was of no use, because they where playing vollyball. After they read it they called us and came asap!

That was kind of my week!

(sorry I have no time to translate all of this! But I love you all!!)

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Shaila Mahabier

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten