maandag 8 september 2014

AND I HAVE A DATE

Suada has decided  to get baptised! She has set a date for November 8th! She is so awesome!!!!!!

We had zone-conference with... SUPERMAN.. So I had to take a picture!!

Last week we didn't do a load of stuff., but we had a fire side with sister Stay and it was very interesting!

Today we played laser tag with the elders and Eldar and Haris! We teamed up so we could stay in sight and hearing of each other!  I loved it! Afterwards we went bowling! We had fun! I love Eldar!! He is a great guy and he killed me a few times during laser tag! XD
My companion is awesome.. While having vertigo and not even being able of standing normally, she just played and fell.. and kept on playing!! XD

Actually this kinda sums up my week!!!

Love you guys!
see you soon!

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Shaila Mahabier

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten