maandag 3 november 2014

Bijela Tabija ( 20 oktober )

My week summed up:
Today we went to the Bijela Tabija and we had an amazing view of the city!

We also had some mission-drama, due to some visa problems!3 elders have been transfered out of Bosnia.

Because of that, I got a wayy awesome picture of Elder Bailey in a misfitted suit.

I gave away another book of Mormon and someone else kinda snatched a Book of Mormon out of my hands.

German-class was way nice. (I almost fell asleep, and was thinking in Dutch all the time, I am the teacher, fyi. And now you all know about my love for German 0:D)

We also had A way awesome lesson with Almela, she is just freaking awesome, I love her!

I have a copy of the poem Invictus: The unconquerable on the back of my planner, we discussed it during English class and I actually like the poem.

and that was it..
I love you all!! ;)

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Shaila Mahabier

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten