maandag 3 november 2014

Kurban-ul-Eid Mubarak!! (6 oktober )

Last week was wayy crazy!!
We where applying for my visa and we went with Emir, our lawyer. so when we reached the municipality-building they did not charge us! Wanna know why?? Because they said that I was beautiful and they just can't charge me any fee! hahahaha.. I was wayy happy!! XD

I also felt strongly that I should call the Tuzla sisters, so I did! Things wheren't going way well over there, but now they are! YAY! I am happy that I got to talk to my old companion Sestra Kawai! She is awesome!
We also rocked at our English class... It looks like there are more people interested!! And I totaly want to teach Zlatan & Damir! 
German class was good to!!! We talked about family members and body-parts! and next lesson we are going to make them sing ˝Kopf Schulter Knie und Fuß˝! Talking about that.. That is what President Grant made me Elder Uhlig and Elder Dyer sing in front of everyone, during Zone Conference.. I suck at it.. But that is okay..... I guess...

I was way happy with Zone cenference! I got to see Sestra Kawai And MERIDA! AKA Sestra Marlow!
I just wished the AP's brought our mail! But sadly enough they did not had enough time to load it all in the car and bring it!! It made me a little sad!
The funny-part of that was that I brought Elder Uhlig some lebkuchen, and because I wasn't very happy he offered me my cookies back.. X) He got to keep them! I am not that mean!! :p

My week was quite boring, and ow yeah it looks like I had a allergic reaction to something and my skin is slightly itchie.. whoops!! Long live good creams.. :p

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Shaila Mahabier

I also wrote Maaike a Monthly card! I Barney Stinson some accepted the challenge.. Do you Maaike??!! 0X)
And I got this sweet note from Dave Muntiga!!! Thanks!!!

Love you all!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten