maandag 3 november 2014

Weird things? ( 13 oktober)

So we had bajram on Monday, way fun... Spended my day in pants!! whoops! Haris' crazy uncle somehow was mesmerized by me and really wanted to take pictures of me.. I felt like a zoo-animal.. Without the weird caging! :P

We haven't done allot this week, we finaly watched conference did not understand allot, because the translation was waayyy to fast for me! So I had to read it at the same time!! I understood it better!! hooraayy!

we also had this crazy woman comming to church who wanted psalms to read and not just that she *brace yourselves, they are freaking real, apparently* is from Jupiter and Saturn! Her husband had to pick her up in a space shuttle..

After all that crazy we went hiking today!! Can't send pictures today, so maybe next week??
But we went just outside of the city and is was waaayy beautiful!!

AND I almost forgot! Last Friday was sestra Lefler's birthday.. and is was way awesome and we had allot of fun! I also finally got my package from home!! whoo waayy happy!! Got overloaded with chocolate!!! Gonna gain loads of weight!! whahahahaha... XD

Love you all!!

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Shaila Mahabier

Ps in the pictures below you can see what i did last week. ☺

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten