maandag 3 november 2014

I accidentally invited someone over the phone to get baptized and she hung up on me! WHOOPS! (29 september )

So last week was amazing!
Naida got baptized! HARIS BAPTIZED HER!!! WWHOOOOO!!! I am so happy! My Bosnian brother had his first baptism!
So we had to prep allot for this baptism! We also had to move German-classes! But it was worth it! Even though I had less time to prep Sanja and I have given a great lesson! (if I may say so! hahaha)

So the baptism was on Friday and there was a ton to do! In all of this hectic run-a-round Dragica called, I asked her if she would like to come to the baptism this night and that we where not able to go to her! ( that is why she called, she wanted us to come) Somehow she thought I wanted her to be baptized... And she said something and hung up on me.. So my companion had to call her back! XD

whoops!!! Technology, you forget how to work it after a while!! hahahaha (note to myself don't just press ctrl + enter)

Anyways, Dragica didn't come to the baptism!
But allot of missionaries came and so did president Grant! It was his birthday as it was Naida's. We where running from one point to the other.. But everything worked out! It was a unforgettable day!

Naida made a choice that was hard for her! Luckily she has a great friend who supports her! After the baptism Pres. Grant took us to Vapiano! Whoop Whoop!! My fav. Italian restaurant!! BOOHYEAH!

And the best part was this I got lebkruchen, from Eld. Uhlig!! THEY WHERE SO GOOD!! My companion and I devoured every cookie!! Like speculaas, they are hard to find here, well, there are no good ones here!!! :(

two other things that are also totaly worth sharing!: 1 Suada looked at the font and said I am next! So people pray for her! She is progressing! and waaayyy awesome!!
2 I invited an investigator of the Elders to be baptized ASAP and not to wait! She said she would pray about it.. Now I need to follow up on that!!

Actually there is a third thing! My companion and I played a game, put stickers on the elders, without touching them and they noticing it! Let me tell you I GOT 12 STICKERS ON THEM!!! and yeah, I WON!! :)
They probably get me back for that, but that is okay, I have more stickers!! :D

Love you all!! XOXO

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Shaila Mahabier

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten